Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
MBA InternTrans Bay Cable
Business Development / Sales InternOSI
Business and Events InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Marketing InternBookmark This
Bahlsen N. America Inc.
100 Eagle Rock Ave. Suite 200
East Hanover, NJ
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBahlsen N. America is the US-based division of Bahlsen GmbH, a family-owned maker of quality biscuits and cookies in Germany since 1889. Our goal is to expand awareness and distribution of our products in the US and Canada.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze sales data for both Bahlsen and competitors.
- Provide support of promotional efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Possess excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
- Possess flexibility, creativity, initiative and growth potential.
- Should be a self-starter, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.