Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Marketing InternBookmark This
4545 Fuller Dr Ste 348
Posted: July 15 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs other more indirect channels of marketing have evolved, an increasing gap between product and consumer has emerged, A UE sales force bridges the detrimental gap through actual in-person contract with potential customers, when compared to other marketing channels, the benefits to UE’s clients are invaluable.
In-person visits with prospective customers enable UE’s sales and marketing representatives to cultivate a rapport with the consumer. Thorough, courteous, professional and product-specific presentations by UE’s representatives create a positive and lasting impression. UE’s approach enhances brand loyalty, which translates into increased revenues, reduced “churn” rates, and long-term success.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.