Video Production Internship based in AZBlended Pure
Marketing and Sales InternCollege Works Painting
Business Consultant Internship StudentKlass A Konnections LLC
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Summer Business Development Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
International Business Internship For Metro Chicago ExportsWorld Business Chicago
Summer Internship for EntrepreneursCollege Works Painting
Marketing InternBookmark This
4545 Fuller Dr Ste 348
Posted: July 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs other more indirect channels of marketing have evolved, an increasing gap between product and consumer has emerged, A UE sales force bridges the detrimental gap through actual in-person contract with potential customers, when compared to other marketing channels, the benefits to UE’s clients are invaluable.
In-person visits with prospective customers enable UE’s sales and marketing representatives to cultivate a rapport with the consumer. Thorough, courteous, professional and product-specific presentations by UE’s representatives create a positive and lasting impression. UE’s approach enhances brand loyalty, which translates into increased revenues, reduced “churn” rates, and long-term success.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.