Business DevelopmentRenew Packaging LLC
Business Development / Sales InternRhumb Line Business Logistics
Work with Veteran-Owned Startups While Learning How to Be An EntrepreneurBunker Labs DC
Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Blue Square Concepts
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 502
Posted: October 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Square Concepts is a strategic business consulting firm. Our primary expertise is providing consultative solutions to numerous different fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and non-profits in Philadelphia. We operate in 19 different countries and have more than 130 offices in the United States.
Responsibilities- Create presentations, 1 on 1 consultative meetings, campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Provide support to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in in the United States
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Administation
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.