2017 PAID INTERNSHIP| ALL STUDENTS of AUSTINRose International
Business and Technology InternshipTele-Data Solutions
Summer InternThe Seniors Answer
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Insurance AgentBeFreeorDie ENT
Project ManagerBeFreeorDie ENT
Marketing InternBookmark This
One Vision Marketing And Advertising
120 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ
Posted: August 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResponsible for providing excellent customer experiences.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage communications and relationships with community, team, management, etc.
· Track the logistics of in-store events:
Including space expectations, production, facilities requirements related to in-store events and activities.
· Adhere to established policies and procedures related to:
Safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures,
as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities,
including those of the Federal ATF.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good attention to detail
What to look forward to:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Schedules
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.