Business Development / Sales Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Social Media & Community Management InternRumalutions, LLC
Product Pricing Analyst InternTE Connectivity
Business Management InternSkyway Theatre
Summer Intern, ClaimsHub Group
Entry Level Business Apprenticeship - Paid TrainingMammoth Marketing, Inc.
**Business Majors Paid Internship Opportunity!!**Infinite Promotional Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
One Vision Marketing And Advertising
120 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ
Posted: August 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResponsible for providing excellent customer experiences.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage communications and relationships with community, team, management, etc.
· Track the logistics of in-store events:
Including space expectations, production, facilities requirements related to in-store events and activities.
· Adhere to established policies and procedures related to:
Safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures,
as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities,
including those of the Federal ATF.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good attention to detail
What to look forward to:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Schedules
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.