Business Development InternAlphaVate
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The REI Consumer - an OCLS Partner
Posted: March 04 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe REI Consumer is looking for the best Intern to assist in all areas of marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for a responsible, motivated student who wants to learn how marketing and communications are integral to a business’s growth. The Intern will work from home with limited supervision in a variety of areas, including event preparation, client and prospect communications, digital marketing, database management, and brand development.
This is an unpaid, part-time position that may require up to 20-hours of work per week over the course of the position’s duration. Work will be done remotely, but short weekly phone meetings with the Branch President or supervisors are required to discuss progress.
Responsibilities• Undergraduate student- Freshmen welcome
• Major in related field such as Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business, Real Estate
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
• Desire to gain further understanding of marketing outside the box
• Potential opportunity for a paid position
RequirementsThe REI Consumer, an Orange County Library partner is launching an online presence dedicated to promoting consumer related real estate scams on both a local and state level. The Social Media Intern will be responsible for performing research, creating scheduled social media posts. These posts will include photos, videos and links, whenever possible, and should be written in an informative, engaging and succinct manner with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Improving and leveraging existing client relationships and building potential new client relationships.
• Assist with the ongoing Social Media outreach.
• Assist in organizing special events.
• Assist in the creating, editing and proofreading of articles, letters, E-mails, and presentations.
• Gain real estate and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
• Opportunity to hire and train other interns.
• Develop new and creative methods of marketing and implementing them.
• Various marketing and office administrative duties as needed.