Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Marketing / SalesBookmark This
Sure-BioChem Laboratories LLC
200 Federal street
Posted: June 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSure-BioChem Laboratories, LLC is a contract testing organization partnering with government, environmental, medical device, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries as an efficient outsourcing solution. We offer a broad array of services to provide our clients with a one-stop-shop testing experience and also help clients bring cutting-edge products to market safely, quickly and in a cost effective manner. The mission of Sure-BioChem Laboratories is to provide the highest quality microbiological and chemical testing services and contribute to scientific human and physical resources that will ensure the Nation's capability to prevent disease, to improve the success of research, shorten the time of product development/manufacturing and help protect the global environment.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.