Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
MBA InternTrans Bay Cable
Marketing Specialist (Intern)Bookmark This
1500 District Avenue
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDeli’s journey began in 1988 as a small plastics workshop in the outskirts of Ningbo, China. Over the last 28 years of providing quality products and services to our customers, Deli has grown to be the leading office supplies and stationery brand in China, and Asia’s largest stationery manufacturing base. With more than 8,000 employees worldwide, Deli has branch offices in Dubai, Moscow, Tokyo, and Boston.
Deli offers a comprehensive product range covering a total of 12 categories and over 3,000 SKUs. Deli’s key categories include: adhesive products, calculators, desktop office supplies, filing products, office appliances, office tools, student stationery, presentation boards, and writing instruments. Deli is a one stop shopping solution provider for all office supplies.
Deli Group's current portfolio of key clients in the U.S. market includes Staples, Office Depot, Walmart, Target, ACCO, Avery-Dennison, TOPS, Newell Brands, and Poppin.
- Current degree-seeking student or recent graduate with a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, International Trade, or related field
- Able to work independently
- Detailed and organized individual
- Basic knowledge of global supply-chain is preferred
- Chinese language proficiency not required but is an asset
- Market information collection
- Product category analysis
- Assist in analyzing marketing data
- Assist with the business proposal process
- Internally collaborate across company departments
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned