Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Marketplace OperationsBookmark This
3300 Central Expressway
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Marketplace Operations Intern to work in our Santa Clara, CA office. This role would suit someone who is a car enthusiast and seeking a career to grow within the Operations of a cutting-edge start up and be a part of us in a long-term.
Marketplace Operations is the face of our company. Operations is the first contact point for our private party car sellers. You will oversee internal logistics, playing a key role on the operations team to ensure we have all the most efficient systems and correct components in place to be a well-oiled machine. The ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail, a knack for complex planning and mitigating crises as well as a willingness to learn anything and everything that goes into scaling, developing and operating a national -- and ultimately international -- business.
Responsibilities• Represents Auto Force by providing excellent customer experiences.
• Initiates and responds to inbound/outbound calls and emails to potential buyers/sellers/partners.
• Ensures all incoming leads are set-up correctly into our database.
• Completes all seller details into the the database before activating to the auction platform.
• Contacts and communicates with our sellers to complete all information needed before inspection.
• Owns the entire seller experience and communication.
• Inspects sellers’ cars by taking pictures and test driving.
• Picks up cars from sellers’ location and delivers to dealerships.
• Valid California driver's license and a clean driving record
RequirementsYou are a friendly overachiever who loves speaking with customers across a variety of channels. But that’s not all - you’re a problem solver who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.
• Previous experience hospitality, retail, and other service-oriented industries, a plus
• An interest/knowledge of cars or a willingness to learn more about cars!
• Comfortable advising consumers via phone and e-mail
• Excited to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
• Interest in high-end customer service, cars, and startups
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a polished, self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, great judgment and anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate.
• Organized and efficient worker
• Great listener, quick thinker, and ability to work independently and as a team
• Attention to detail