Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Audit Internship - Undergraduate - Year RoundAdvantage Cable Services, Inc
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Research Pet & Animal Web Sites & Social Media to invite collaborationYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Marketplace OperationsBookmark This
3300 Central Expressway
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Marketplace Operations Intern to work in our Santa Clara, CA office. This role would suit someone who is a car enthusiast and seeking a career to grow within the Operations of a cutting-edge start up and be a part of us in a long-term.
Marketplace Operations is the face of our company. Operations is the first contact point for our private party car sellers. You will oversee internal logistics, playing a key role on the operations team to ensure we have all the most efficient systems and correct components in place to be a well-oiled machine. The ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail, a knack for complex planning and mitigating crises as well as a willingness to learn anything and everything that goes into scaling, developing and operating a national -- and ultimately international -- business.
Responsibilities• Represents Auto Force by providing excellent customer experiences.
• Initiates and responds to inbound/outbound calls and emails to potential buyers/sellers/partners.
• Ensures all incoming leads are set-up correctly into our database.
• Completes all seller details into the the database before activating to the auction platform.
• Contacts and communicates with our sellers to complete all information needed before inspection.
• Owns the entire seller experience and communication.
• Inspects sellers’ cars by taking pictures and test driving.
• Picks up cars from sellers’ location and delivers to dealerships.
• Valid California driver's license and a clean driving record
RequirementsYou are a friendly overachiever who loves speaking with customers across a variety of channels. But that’s not all - you’re a problem solver who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.
• Previous experience hospitality, retail, and other service-oriented industries, a plus
• An interest/knowledge of cars or a willingness to learn more about cars!
• Comfortable advising consumers via phone and e-mail
• Excited to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
• Interest in high-end customer service, cars, and startups
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a polished, self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, great judgment and anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate.
• Organized and efficient worker
• Great listener, quick thinker, and ability to work independently and as a team
• Attention to detail