Business Development / Sales InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Product Development/Design Intern for Home products.Kennedy International
Business/Marketing Intern Needed in Liquor Industry!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Miller Park Concessions InternDelaware North Sportservice
Business Associate/Management TrainingCollege Pro
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Annabelle Candy Company
Posted: April 06 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment