Entry Level Business Apprenticeship - Paid TrainingMammoth Marketing, Inc.
**Business Majors Paid Internship Opportunity!!**Infinite Promotional Solutions
Business Data, Benchmarking, & Research Intern - Association for Healthcare PhilanthropyAssociation for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Management InternChartwells Higher Ed
Petroleum & Resources CorporationUnited Medical Centers
Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Media Relations RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: April 24 2015
Company Location: Canada, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Media Relations Representative, who is familiar with online public relation activities.
This position is virtual and we will only hire people who can work 9am - 5pm Eastern Standard Time Zone, Canada.
You can work from your home, office, college, anywhere you want, but you have to work fixed hours every day for this job.
P.S. Kindly provide your contact number in your application when you apply.
Responsibilities- This person will search for Business and Marketing Podcasts over the internet, then contact them so that the company's CEO will have an interview on the podcast.
- We also have a list of every business radio station across the USA you will be responsible for building relationships with and setting up interviews for.
- You will also be contacting social media people in Online Podcast Industry via email and setting appointments or booking interviews for the CEO
- Managing and publishing company's podcast on different Podcast directories
Best Business Podcast
Requirements- Must be able to give some examples of previous online public relational activities
- Good written communication skills
- Perfect English
- Knowledge of social media websites for online marketing would be a plus!
SkillsRequired - Google Docs, Good communication skills, Public Relations Skills, Email Etiquette, Google Drive
Preferred - Podcasting