Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Capital Chiropractic Center
4825 E Riverside Dr
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdministrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of our office. You will support the operation management team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, via phone, email, and vendor websites. High levels of accuracy, productivity, on-time task completion, and ability to work effectively under pressure are required.
• Conduct regularly scheduled inventory counts of all products and accessories
• Answer phones and schedule patients.
• File all business documentation and patient documents.
• Build patient files upon receipt of new patient.
• Support staff in sales.
• Ensure company product display is clean and stocked at all times.
• Office supplies management.
• Light cleanup of office and examroom.
Various other administrative duties as assigned.
RequirementsHigh School Diploma, College is preferred
• admin experience
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Must be able to work well independently
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Office full suite
• QuickBooks is a plus
• Bi-Lingual (English / Spanish) is a plus