Business DevelopmentRenew Packaging LLC
Business Development / Sales InternRhumb Line Business Logistics
Work with Veteran-Owned Startups While Learning How to Be An EntrepreneurBunker Labs DC
Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Capital Chiropractic Center
4825 E Riverside Dr
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdministrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of our office. You will support the operation management team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, via phone, email, and vendor websites. High levels of accuracy, productivity, on-time task completion, and ability to work effectively under pressure are required.
• Conduct regularly scheduled inventory counts of all products and accessories
• Answer phones and schedule patients.
• File all business documentation and patient documents.
• Build patient files upon receipt of new patient.
• Support staff in sales.
• Ensure company product display is clean and stocked at all times.
• Office supplies management.
• Light cleanup of office and examroom.
Various other administrative duties as assigned.
RequirementsHigh School Diploma, College is preferred
• admin experience
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Must be able to work well independently
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Office full suite
• QuickBooks is a plus
• Bi-Lingual (English / Spanish) is a plus