INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
MedRepublic InternBookmark This
1600 Main Street
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPAID Summer Internship Position w/ Healthcare Startup in Venice
MedRepublic is an online health services marketplace that enables underserved patients to search, compare, and book medical procedures with highly-skilled, peer-reviewed doctors across the planet. MedRepublic = AirBnB for Global Healthcare
MedRepublic exists to radically change the way people engage with healthcare. Our platform provides an unprecedented global health marketplace with transparent pricing and reliable metrics to improve patient care and disrupt inefficient and overpriced healthcare systems globally.
We want to help you grow into the entrepreneur you’re meant to become. By working with us, we’ll evaluate your learning potential and give you assignments that are within your reach as well as push you to go further.
• Build doctor profiles for our international providers (translate from Spanish to English).
• Build hospital profiles for our international hospitals (translate from Spanish to English).
• Organize schedules for our research team with international administrations.
• Write and edit web content.
• Post and engage on social media channels.
• QA platform iterations prior to release.
• Research, assess and provide valuable, supported industry data.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume + a Spanish writing sample to apply!
RequirementsOur ideal intern is:
• self motivated by desire to create and lead.
• driven by the opportunity to learn.
• native fluent in Spanish (speaking, reading and writing).