I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
China Healtcare InternAMT Scientific, LLC
Sales InternFortress System International Inc.
At Home InternshipNaturkur Wellness Center
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
Executive Assistant to Director of Performing ArtsBrainstormers LLC
Property Management InternThree Rivers Property Management
Funding Research/Proposal WriterCity Arts Sports Enrichment Program
MedRepublic InternBookmark This
1600 Main Street
Posted: May 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPAID Summer Internship Position w/ Healthcare Startup in Venice
MedRepublic is an online health services marketplace that enables underserved patients to search, compare, and book medical procedures with highly-skilled, peer-reviewed doctors across the planet. MedRepublic = AirBnB for Global Healthcare
MedRepublic exists to radically change the way people engage with healthcare. Our platform provides an unprecedented global health marketplace with transparent pricing and reliable metrics to improve patient care and disrupt inefficient and overpriced healthcare systems globally.
We want to help you grow into the entrepreneur you’re meant to become. By working with us, we’ll evaluate your learning potential and give you assignments that are within your reach as well as push you to go further.
• Build doctor profiles for our international providers (translate from Spanish to English).
• Build hospital profiles for our international hospitals (translate from Spanish to English).
• Organize schedules for our research team with international administrations.
• Write and edit web content.
• Post and engage on social media channels.
• QA platform iterations prior to release.
• Research, assess and provide valuable, supported industry data.
Email email@example.com with your resume + a Spanish writing sample to apply!
RequirementsOur ideal intern is:
• self motivated by desire to create and lead.
• driven by the opportunity to learn.
• native fluent in Spanish (speaking, reading and writing).