Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Business Finance InternFarotech
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Sales and Marketing LeadSaveOhno
Member HostBookmark This
830 Traction Ave #3a
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe HUB LA Member Host is responsible for helping to build Hub LA's most important offering: its culture. Professionally hosted space and member experience is core to the Hub LA experience and to the original HUB DNA. Member Hosts work with the Hub LA team to build strong relationships with Hub LA members, ensure their experience is amazing, and act as their main interface to help empower them to get the tools and resources they need to succeed.
First and foremost, Member Hosts will assist in managing space. Most importantly, Member Hosts respond to Members' last minute space and amenity needs and ensure everyone feels welcome and at home in the space.
Member Hosts will work closely with the Manager of Operations and Community Host. Member Hosts receive a complimentary Hub LA membership lasting the term of their internship ($450 monthly value).
The main goals of Member Hosts are:
1) Maintain a highly inviting, productive, clean and secure workspace at all times.
2) Ensure other members feel welcomed and have the physical tools they need to be productive when they are in the space.
RequirementsPOSITION REQUIREMENTS • Beginning immediately with minimum three-month (90 days) commitment. Position is part-time with:
• The ideal applicant has a critical mix of entrepreneurial drive, exceptional personality and communication skills, and hands-on attention to detail. You MUST be a good listener and have an eye for synergies and opportunities.
• Knowledge of the Los Angeles community and social enterprise space is highly desirable.
• Must be passionately values-driven and able to connect with diverse social, educational and cultural backgrounds.
• The position is based at Hub LA workspace itself and is a public facing, high energy role that demands great determination and grounded sensibilities.