Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 30 2016
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Development Group- Http://niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/ is a Canadian/International owned business group of companies. The company started in 1982 in New York City and moved to Canada in 1986. We are on the cutting edge of Virtual Online Business Models.
All of our student placements are done Online, Virtually and Remotely.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
RequirementsWork on an upcoming online and off line workshops - must be able to organize, upcoming conference, get sponsors, develop a database and advertising copy to be sent out every few days up to an including the day of the conference.
Work on the social media aspect of this event, have input into the building of the website.
Preferably we're looking for someone who wants to gain experience and can think outside the box.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.