Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Internship Experience + Coursework + College CreditExperience Institute
Internship - Marketing and Customer Service AssociateTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: December 26 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Development Group- Http://niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/ is a Canadian/International owned business group of companies. The company started in 1982 in New York City and moved to Canada in 1986. We are on the cutting edge of Virtual Online Business Models.
All of our student placements are done Online, Virtually and Remotely.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
RequirementsWork on an upcoming online and off line workshops - must be able to organize, upcoming conference, get sponsors, develop a database and advertising copy to be sent out every few days up to an including the day of the conference.
Work on the social media aspect of this event, have input into the building of the website.
Preferably we're looking for someone who wants to gain experience and can think outside the box.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.