Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Non Profit Business Plan DevelopmentBookmark This
2023 Licoln Ave
Posted: May 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All) mission to create a community with a youth-centered perspective promoting self-sufficiency and enhancing individual capacity to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community. NATHA is a community based nonprofit organization offering a continuum of comprehensive, meaningful, and intentional programs/direct services to families and youth in Kindergarten-12th grade. Programs are directly linked and integrated with neighborhood schools, are cost-effective to participant families are evidenced-based and outcomes driven, and provide essential enrichment and learning opportunities that encourage social and emotional growth in a safe environment
ResponsibilitiesPasadena based nonprofit in search of skilled professional:
Non Profit Business Plan Development
Business and Financial Analyst Proficiency
Technical and Operational Support
Agency: NATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All)
Mission: create a community with a youth-centered perspective that promotes self-sufficiency and enhances individuals’ capacities to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community.
Location: 2023 Lincoln Avenue Pasadena, CA 91103
Service Category: In-Kind Consultant/Non Paid Intern
Start Date: Needed as soon as possible
A great opportunity for someone who is committed to the non-profit field and interested in sharing skills and talents with an innovative community based agency.
• Business Development and Management
• Financial assessments
• Commercial Real Estate Development and Financing
• Logic Model for Social Enterprise ventures
• Business ventures feasibility studies for sustainability
• Technology savvy- print lay-outs and video presentations
Scope of Project:
• Creation of innovative business model for nonprofit owned commercial real estate development/shared space use
• Creation of agency specific economic development and sustainability strategies by means of a social enterprise model with long range projections.
• Prepare detailed financial analysis and feasibility study of proposed project- agency readiness, goal setting and long term measurable impact.
• Create comprehensive Business Plan
• Desire to work in the nonprofit field
• Tech-savvy – you can pick up any new piece of technology easily
• Critical thinker, problem solver and trouble shooter with a inventive creative streak
• Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
• Self-starter who is detail-oriented, well-organized and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to work sensitively with diverse people and communities
• High standards, professional attitude, integrity and a sense of humor
• Interpersonal sensitivity, respect and work well with others with high standard of professional integrity. Commitment to assisting and facilitating the work of others.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Celestine McFearn Walker, 626 589-7533 directly with questions.
For more information about our organization please visit – www.natharebuilds.org.