BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Non Profit Business Plan DevelopmentBookmark This
2023 Licoln Ave
Posted: May 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All) mission to create a community with a youth-centered perspective promoting self-sufficiency and enhancing individual capacity to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community. NATHA is a community based nonprofit organization offering a continuum of comprehensive, meaningful, and intentional programs/direct services to families and youth in Kindergarten-12th grade. Programs are directly linked and integrated with neighborhood schools, are cost-effective to participant families are evidenced-based and outcomes driven, and provide essential enrichment and learning opportunities that encourage social and emotional growth in a safe environment
ResponsibilitiesPasadena based nonprofit in search of skilled professional:
Non Profit Business Plan Development
Business and Financial Analyst Proficiency
Technical and Operational Support
Agency: NATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All)
Mission: create a community with a youth-centered perspective that promotes self-sufficiency and enhances individuals’ capacities to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community.
Location: 2023 Lincoln Avenue Pasadena, CA 91103
Service Category: In-Kind Consultant/Non Paid Intern
Start Date: Needed as soon as possible
A great opportunity for someone who is committed to the non-profit field and interested in sharing skills and talents with an innovative community based agency.
• Business Development and Management
• Financial assessments
• Commercial Real Estate Development and Financing
• Logic Model for Social Enterprise ventures
• Business ventures feasibility studies for sustainability
• Technology savvy- print lay-outs and video presentations
Scope of Project:
• Creation of innovative business model for nonprofit owned commercial real estate development/shared space use
• Creation of agency specific economic development and sustainability strategies by means of a social enterprise model with long range projections.
• Prepare detailed financial analysis and feasibility study of proposed project- agency readiness, goal setting and long term measurable impact.
• Create comprehensive Business Plan
• Desire to work in the nonprofit field
• Tech-savvy – you can pick up any new piece of technology easily
• Critical thinker, problem solver and trouble shooter with a inventive creative streak
• Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
• Self-starter who is detail-oriented, well-organized and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to work sensitively with diverse people and communities
• High standards, professional attitude, integrity and a sense of humor
• Interpersonal sensitivity, respect and work well with others with high standard of professional integrity. Commitment to assisting and facilitating the work of others.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com or call Celestine McFearn Walker, 626 589-7533 directly with questions.
For more information about our organization please visit – www.natharebuilds.org.