Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSenvion Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Non profit Project Assistant for Corporate partnership ProgramBookmark This
Posted: June 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome be part of excellent team passionate about providing preventives tips and empowering women on breast cancer .
Zsquare4theCure is a 501(3) (c) foundation dedicated to Empower, Educate and Eradicate.
Empower women in west africa by bringing awareness to breast cancer in Benin, Togo, Ghana and Cote d' Ivoire (West Africa).
Educate women in rural communities about preventive tips so breast cancer can be detected early.
Eradicate the social taboo about breast cancer by providing treatments to show that there is a life after breast cancer.
This is an exciting summer internship opportunity for a student majoring in public policy , Management , project Managent to gain experience managing project for a non for profit .
Responsibilities- Provide non-profit help in setting up new campaigns
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential funding opportunities
- Help with the structure of the non-profit
- Help us create new programs and campaigns to expand our horizons
-Arrange meeting , appointements , conference calls for potential corporate partner
- Work with executive director on preparing documents , researching trend and provide general administrative supports for various program initiatives
- Maintain meeting notes , record contacts on our online databases
- Assist in planning events and logistics as needed
- Draft , develop and distribute correspondence .
Requirements- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to help our non-profit establish a greater presence with corporate partnership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree or equivalent education
- Excellent writing , proof reading and clerical skills
- Ability to manage project with hight level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independently and managing various tasks .