Business Development / EntrepreneurshipMort Subite, LLC
Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Marketing & Small Business Management InternCognition Coaching and Consulting
Office AssistantBookmark This
490 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy
Posted: July 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a marketing agency mainly dedicated in Digital Marketing, but we also have different teams working for different areas of marketing. What we want is to grow a team of well developed and diverse people to target the market from different perspectives.
Wethink firmly believes that teamwork, knowledge and experiences will always enrich the way dreams are built. We can all have dreams, but we have to make them a reality.
Let's have fun and learn at the same time!
1. May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports.
2. Accompany professional level employees on assignments; conduct interviews with clients or internal personnel to obtain basic information for departmental use; contacts other departments or outside agencies by phone to request or give information and other related duties as assigned.
3. May work with analysts to obtain necessary information to analyze, generate and maintain records and other reference material necessary for departmental use.
4. Compose and print reports, general letters, spreadsheets, e-mail, and memoranda from rough drafts or general instructions, involving the assembly of data from computer and paper file or record sources.
5. Utilize current company-wide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
6. Perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance.
7. Respond to proposal related questions and send written material as appropriate.
8. Conduct research, as needed, to analyze data and make recommendations based on findings.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Bilingual is a must. English and Spanish mainly, but any other language is welcomed.