INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Office InternBookmark This
179 Macdougal St
New York, NY
Posted: August 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a office internship for a fast pace night club in the West Village. We are looking for a office assatant to work Monday through Friday 11am to 6pm. You will be answering phone calls. You will be working along side the GM. It will be a great learning experiance for those who plan on working in the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities- Print and file Invoices
- Organize and file new employee paperwork.
- Collect deliveries
- Copy and file paperwork for each night we are open for business
- Place orders
- Locate receipts for pending chargebacks and send out information
- Prepare envelops and paperwork for operating weekends.
- Pay bills
- Send and answer emails for company
- Run erronds
Requirements- How to answer phones and speak with customers, companies.
- How to file properly in a timely manner.
- How to use Microsoft word, excel and adobe photoshop.
- How to use office printers and scanners