Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Operation ManagementBookmark This
1282 Palisade Avenue
Fort Lee, NJ
Posted: March 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a tech based company currently accepting applications for internships in our Operation Department. We are a revolutionary company with new and exciting ideas and are looking for the same in an intern we can help mold for the future. We offer hands on training in the field and offer invaluable experience which can be utilized in a day to day setting along with setting you up for a strong foundation for your future career path.
Responsibilities- Approaching tasks in an innovative manner in a way to help organize and structure company's day to day operations
- Innovate ways to capture new target market.
- Assist with special events to promote company amongst future cliental.
- Shadow C.E.O and help make current business model more efficient.
- Collaborate for ventures in teams to engage real world markets.
Requirements- Pursuing/Possessing a Bachelors Degree in Business related fields
- Possess excellent written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess creativity, drive and strong ambition to complete goals.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and task oriented.
SkillsRequired - Leadership, Teamwork, Communication Skills, Active Listening
Preferred - Organized Multi-tasker, Meticulous