Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSenvion Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Operations and Marketing FellowshipBookmark This
Kuli Kuli Foods
600 Grand Ave
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKuli Kuli Operations and Marketing Fellowship
Kuli Kuli is a rapidly growing startup at the intersection of consumer packaged goods (CPG) and social good. We are creating an international market for moringa oleifera to improve the livelihoods and health of women in the developing world. We sell healthy products made with moringa sustainably sourced from women-run cooperatives in Ghana and Haiti. Our products are carried in hundreds of grocery stores and sold online at kulikulifoods.com. Kuli Kuli’s mission is to create a world where everyone has access to nutritious sources of food and malnutrition only exists in history books. We’ve been featured on MSNBC, NBC and in Fast Company for our unique products and compelling social mission.
We are looking for an Operations and Marketing Fellow who is excited to learn all aspects of running a food startup and marketing the #NextKale. In this position, you will get exposure to product development, manufacturing, distribution and gain a better understanding in what it takes to get a product to market and into the hands of consumers. You will also gain experience in supply chain management, quality assurance, logistics, inventory management, order processing, bookkeeping, managing budgets, and marketing and sales strategy.
Hours & Compensation Small stipends will be provided to qualified full-time candidates with a minimum three-month commitment for the summer fellowship and a six month commitment for fall and spring. Start and end dates are flexible for those in graduate or undergraduate programs. The position is based in our dynamic office near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. Perks include unlimited snacks, a gym membership and regular team outings. Based on performance, a full-time offer is possible at the end of the fellowship.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position in the subject line like this, “[NAME] for Operations & Marketing
• Orchestrate logistics of raw materials and finished products between vendors, manufacturing partners and customers
• Process purchase orders from customers and ensure timely delivery
• Analyze sales data to determine trends and help build a sales story
• Problem solve, motivate and set sales goals with Brand Ambassadors
• Build relationships with store teams and buyers through phone calls and emails
• Educate consumers and store teams on our unique product and inspiring social mission
• Provide phone and email customer service for online orders
• Strong math skills
• Proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail and desire for perfectionism
• Unshakable positivity
• Self-starter and problem solver
• Passion for sustainability, health, entrepreneurship and global development
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs (the weight of a bar master case)