Marketing InternEverest Home Health Inc
Spring/Summer Hands On InternshipUnited EVENTures
Business Development Internship For Biopharma Tech CompanyScientist.com
Sharecare Corporate Partnership InternSharecare
Business AnalystFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Internship - Private Equity Analyst InternPrevoyant Capital
Operations Management Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Operations Management Intern will contribute to the smooth operations of a growing wellness center (TTOHC). This position will report to the Director and Partner of The Tree of Health Center and will attend meetings as requested by them.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: A Universal Retreat and Healing Arts Center
OUR MISSION: To create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities• Run daily operations to ensure TTOHC meets its vision and financial goals based on the organization’s objectives.
• Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• Establish policies and processes that align with the organizations overall goals and objectives.
• Find ways to reduce clutter by keeping administration organized
• Contribute to TTOHC’s success by assisting with or leading other projects and tasks as assigned.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Business, Operations or other related program; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent writing skills including syntax, usage, and creativity
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities and communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Comfortable working individually and on team based projects
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable team player
• Ability to be flexible and multitask
• 7-10 hours weekly, ability to work from home and attend weekly marketing meetings