Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Paid Business Operations Internship - SummerBookmark This
10 Huntington Avenue
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGourmet Boutique (www.gourmetboutique.net) a high end gourmet food importer is seeking an assistant management intern for the summer/fall 2016 semester. Self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals looking to put their classroom theory to practice may find this position of interest. Undergraduate and graduate students in the field of business administration or communications may find this to be a great resume builder.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you!
Hourly based on experience plus bonus commission structure.
Part-Time – minimum 6 months internships with a start date of April 25th
Work week ranging - from 20-30 hours per week (create your own schedule)
Daytime and weekends a must (usually either Sat or Sun not both)
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
* Gain full knowledge of Boutique's product offerings through product tasting and company research
* Assist the store manager with inventory management, new product research, visual merchandising and in store demos
* Motivate and coach the team to ensure that the employees focus on customer service and have a solid product knowledge
* Work with the store manager and the team as a whole to meet daily, weekly, monthly sales and service level targets
* Work towards increasing average customer purchase through up-selling techniques and product education
* Assist in ensuring that the Boutique is kept clean, orderly, and well stocked
*Assist in ensuring that each and every customer is served efficiently and effectively; proactively manage all customer interaction and complaints
* Assist in ensuring a seamless and consistent customer experience from customer reception to check out including informative product tasting for customers
* Work together with the store manager to supervise and enforce the cash management policy, cash handling, store funds and deposit procedures.
* Work together with the store manager to provide mentorship in the development of your team by assessing performance, providing feedback and coaching
* Work on assisting the store manager in building and maintaining strong communication among the team
* Learn first hand about general food safety standards and service standards
* Assist with maintenance of social media pages and company food blog
RequirementsA Few Requirements:
Must love food especially chocolate!
Have flexible schedule with evening and weekend availability (This position has a weekly commitment of 20-30 hours per week)
Must have a friendly, out –going personality and great communication skills
Must be very organized and quick thinking
Individuals majoring in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Business may find this to be a good resume builder
Must be available to interview in early spring for a position starting late spring/early summer 2016
Please email your resume/cover letter to Gourmet Boutique - Boston.