Business Development / EntrepreneurshipMort Subite, LLC
Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Marketing & Small Business Management InternCognition Coaching and Consulting
Part Time Claims Adjuster InternBookmark This
North American Risk Services
240 E. Central Parkway Ste 4010
Altamonte Springs, FL
Posted: June 08 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNARS Altamonte Springs, FL office is looking for candidates that would like to enter an intern training program, for entry level into the claims adjusting business. Education: Must be an active college student maintaining a GPA of 3.2 to qualify.
Responsibilities• Work in entry level positions within company based on assigned schedule.
• Attend staff meetings when required.
• Acquire skills to be proficient in handling claims by end of training cycle.
• Learn and follow proper office procedures, phone protocol, and documentation storage.
• Acquire a level of understanding for each department’s primary function, and staff member’s functions through various job shadow opportunities.
Requirements• HS Diploma and 2 years college
• Active Student and Maintain GPA of 3.2 to qualify