INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Part Time, Work Your Own Hours, Paid Canvassing Internship (Riverside, CA)Bookmark This
MK Consulting and Business Coaching
5225 Canyon Crest Dr
Posted: September 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are:
MK Consulting & Business Coaching is a full service business firm that works with small to medium businesses in the Southern California Region to help improve the profit and productivity of their business. Our vision is to become the industry leader among professional services firms, serving the needs of small to midsized companies.
We are looking for people in the Riverside area who will canvass local businesses and gather information about potential prospects.
Canvasser Associate Intern Responsibilities:
• Deliver marketing materials, providing a positive first impression of our company
• Gather information about potential prospects
• Enter contact information into our CRM
• Coordinate and work with the canvassing coordinator and marketing team
Requirements• Reliable vehicle/valid driver’s license
• Professional appearance and confident demeanor
• Resilience- ability to stay motivated in the face of challenges
• Detail orientation to research and enter information accurately
• Ability to relate and speak to people at all levels, from the office secretary to the CEO
• Minimum class level Sophomore or above
• Must be available to work on average a minimum of 6-8 hours a week