Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Business Finance InternFarotech
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Sales and Marketing LeadSaveOhno
Business Process LeadSaveOhno
Writting/Community Management InternGBS The Beauty Store
Business Intern (for succesful Banker)STAY GOLD LLC
Personal Assistant InternBookmark This
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFreelancer Magazine is headquartered in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Our mission is to serve as a launching pad for college students and young adults to help them express their passions and talents while reaching their full potential. We also pride ourselves on realizing true and potential talent and showcasing it for others to admire.
Our magazine discusses topics on music and events, visual photography and art, fashion, a section based around showcasing models, and lifestyle/beauty.
Because I consistently receive a great deal of content, I have decided that it would be best to have a personal assistant to help me keep myself organized!
-Stephanie Moore, CEO Freelancer Magazine
Responsibilities- Must send emails out to potential features for the magazine
- Aid in finding new features for the magazine
- Make phone calls from time-to-time
- Set up interviews for features
- Aid in posting content on social media
- Keep me reminded on important dates/info
- Take notes during weekly phone calls
Requirements- Must be organized
- Must be available throughout the day
- Listening/Communication Skills
- People/Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Skills