Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
VIRTUAL PERSONAL ASSISTANTBookmark This
Brand Me Global
Posted: April 17 2016
Company Location: Mansfield, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrand Me Global is a boutique agency based in Dallas, TX, designed to position key influencers, brands, and entrepreneurs. The place where lots of social media and branding magic happens.
We are looking for a Virtual Personal Assistant (VPA) to assist with day-to-day administrative duties: scheduling, follow up calls, follow up emails, etc. The person selected to fill this role must have a high regard to detail and be able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment - quick turnaround is a must, and have a collaborative spirit.
Your role will be 100% virtual. We will meet weekly via Skype or FaceTime to ensure our team is operating as one.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Handle client and executive scheduling
- Handle client follow up calls and program enrollment
- Assist with special projects as business needs call for
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Handle customer service related inquires via the Facebook business page
Requirements- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong degree of aptitude in Excel
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Must possess a strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Must be own a robust business acumen and operate with the highest level of confidentiality
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Leadership, Excel, Communication, Appointment Scheduling, Executive Administrative Assistance, Accountability, Coordinating Special Events, Team Facilitation, Business Acumen, Scheduling Management, Able To Multi-task, Communicaitons, Virtual Assistance, Coordinate Meetings, Business Administration, Coordinating Schedules, Coordinate Events
Preferred - Human Resources, Business Acumen, Writing and Editing, Website Administration