Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
VIRTUAL PERSONAL ASSISTANTBookmark This
Brand Me Global
Posted: April 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrand Me Global is a boutique agency based in Dallas, TX, designed to position key influencers, brands, and entrepreneurs. The place where lots of social media and branding magic happens.
We are looking for a Virtual Personal Assistant (VPA) to assist with day-to-day administrative duties: scheduling, follow up calls, follow up emails, etc. The person selected to fill this role must have a high regard to detail and be able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment - quick turnaround is a must, and have a collaborative spirit.
Your role will be 100% virtual. We will meet weekly via Skype or FaceTime to ensure our team is operating as one.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Handle client and executive scheduling
- Handle client follow up calls and program enrollment
- Assist with special projects as business needs call for
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Handle customer service related inquires via the Facebook business page
Requirements- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong degree of aptitude in Excel
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Must possess a strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Must be own a robust business acumen and operate with the highest level of confidentiality
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Excel, Communication, Business Administration, Business Acumen, Appointment Scheduling, Coordinate Events, Coordinate Meetings, Coordinating Schedules, Coordinating Special Events, Able To Multi-task, Team Facilitation, Virtual Assistance, Executive Administrative Assistance, Communicaitons, Leadership, Accountability, Scheduling Management
Preferred - Website Administration, Human Resources, Writing and Editing, Business Acumen