Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Practice running an online lifestyle/apparel company!Bookmark This
Posted: March 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSOMbands is a lifestyle and apparel company that creatives wristbands and tees with inspirational messages for individuals and athletes. Please visit www.sombands.com to learn more.
We started SOMbands back in 2010 and since then have launched a handful of other endeavors, putting this one on the backburner.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial minded student who is interested in taking this small lifestyle/apparel company and bringing it back to life. YOU would be the CEO and marketing director!
We are seeking in finding a student who is interested and willing to take on the project of re-launching and running this small company. Duties will include managing product inventory, product order and fulfillment, shipping logistics, weekly profit and loss statements and online marketing/social media. This is an amazing opportunity to learn how to run a company without any of the financial risks!
We want to see your vision for the brand and how far you can take it!
*** This internship is unpaid however depending on outcome and growth there may be an opportunity for profit sharing in this business or employment in one of our other companies.
*** Internship will include weekly phone calls with company founders for consultation and knowledged based "homework" to advance your understanding of managing an online business/online marketing
Responsibilities- Extensive knowledge and experience with facebook, twitter, and pinterest
- Superb writing skills: you will be in charge of weekly blog posts and outreach to various athletes, bloggers and charities
- Will be a senior in the 2015/2016 school year studying entrepreneurship, business management, marketing/social media
- Our ideal intern is active, has experience with outdoor adventures/running/racing, is a self-starter and has a positive life outlook!
Requirements- Managing product inventory
- Product order and fulfillment
- Shipping logistics
- Weekly profit and loss statements
- Online marketing/social media.
- Sending many emails to bloggers, athletes, charities and managing those relationships
- Securing other grassroots marketing opportunities
- Curating multiple relevant and timely posts for various social media channels