Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Business StrategistRaising Black Brilliance
International Business AdvisoryHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
2017 PAID INTERNSHIP| ALL STUDENTS of AUSTINRose International
Business and Technology InternshipTele-Data Solutions
Summer InternThe Seniors Answer
Product Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 22 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Brāv is an online platform to resolve conflicts at school, work, home or more. (www.brav.org).
Brāv becomes the first option in workplaces, schools, in lieu of HRs, deans and principals' standard policies. In this way, there is less work for everyone! In addition, teaming up with groups including schools, work places, police departments and task forces allow for accountability, where all parties are ensured to come together.
Please tell us about yourself here through email at email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment