Data Analyst with Accounting BackgroundRittenhouse Strategies
Sponsorship ManagerSistersvega Outreach, INC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Business Development InternEventMate
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Business Management - Entrepreneur MentalityMCO, Inc
District LeaderPrimerica Financial Services
Business Development / Sales Intern (full-time possibility)Solomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Product Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 22 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Brāv is an online platform to resolve conflicts at school, work, home or more. (www.brav.org).
Brāv becomes the first option in workplaces, schools, in lieu of HRs, deans and principals' standard policies. In this way, there is less work for everyone! In addition, teaming up with groups including schools, work places, police departments and task forces allow for accountability, where all parties are ensured to come together.
Please tell us about yourself here through email at email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment