BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Social Media and Editorial ManagerBookmark This
Encompass Life skills
Posted: December 23 2014
Company Location: Lafayette, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are launching a company that teaches life skills to students entering, attending college or struggling to achieve successful independence. Our curriculum is interactive, personalized and oriented to teaching students creative problem solving skills that can address the gamut of college experience: communication skills, time management, stress management, money management, etc. All of this will be accomplished though online, interactive group tutorials and through peer support.
A social media marketing internship at Encompass will give you the experience needed to find a paid job. Instead of doing grunt work, you'll assist us in key areas, such as:
- Social Media Marketing
- PR Outreach
- Marketing Automation and Email Marketing
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Content Management Systems/website and landing page creation
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Corporate Blogging
- Crowdfunding Promotion
- Content Strategy and Content Creation (webinars, case studies, white papers)
- Market Research/Competitive Research
- Public Relations (press releases, media outreach)
Our interns have the opportunity to contribute to our sales support and brand marketing initiatives, gaining measurable results and formidable experience to list on their resumes. Stipend available.
ResponsibilitiesTo be considered for this internship, please email your resume and cover letter with "Social Media Marketing Intern" as the subject line. In the cover letter, please cover:
- What value you would bring to the company and any relevant experience.
- The kind of experience you wish to gain through this internship.
- One idea you have to help our marketing efforts, based on our website.
RequirementsFor this internship, we are looking for a college student, recent graduate or entry-level professional with a passion for marketing and who is willing to devote 20-40 hours per week. Special consideration is given to applicants interested in developing content skills (marketing, writing, content strategy).
- Must be working towards a marketing oriented degree
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be detail oriented
--At least one class in project management, or experience in completing complex, multi-layered projects.
SkillsRequired - Detailed Organization, Building Customer Relations, Assisting Executives
Preferred - Article Writing, Certified Project Manager