Marketing & Small Business Management InternCognition Coaching and Consulting
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Business Development InternGLYD
Project Manager to help launch start-up over summer. Needed ASAPSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Business InternshipBrand Iron
Sales & Business Management InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Project AssistantBookmark This
149 Madison Avenue, 11th floor
Posted: July 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a Public Relations & Business-Consulting Firm Assisting American Businesses In Establishing And/Or Expanding Their Brands In The Contemporary Chinese Marketplace And, In Turn, Connecting Chinese Businesses And Individuals With U.S. Opportunities. The Main Service Including Customized Global-Study/Experience-Trip, International Events-Planning, Advertising And Media-Relations.
Who we are
We are talented, tireless, dynamic group of Chinese and American Ivy League (or other top-tier universities’) alumni with diverse, superior expertise and credentials.
Our mission is to equally familiar with and appreciative of Chinese and American business relations, the AmeriChina team recognizes that cooperation between these cultures, on whatever scale, will enhance the efficacy and productivity of all entities involved.
• New york base
• Intern (open for fresh graduate/ school student)
• First 3 month unpaid (commission based)
• Available to work at least 20hours/ week
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Major related: business/ marketing/pr/ research/ project management, etc
• Bilingual speaker (English and chinese), with good interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of the project management process including development and event management.
• Detail oriented is a must and good organizer
• Ability to think clearly and solve problems effectively under pressure
• Office program is a must, graphic design or related will be plus
• Passion in fashion,arts, business related area
• Assisting drafting proposal ideas and creating specific strategies/plans for project execution
• Documentation maintain, clarification, presentation and project researching
• Email and calls followup with clients/ vendors/ medias etc
• Events/ conference planning onsite support;Provide logistical and staffing support to VIP’s at special events
• Manage relationships with outside consultants and vendors including,customers, graphic designers, publishers, business partners, etc
• Coordinate production schedules and ensure deadlines are met
• Assist with additional administrative tasks on an as needed basis