Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Marketing & Small Business Management InternCognition Coaching and Consulting
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Business Development InternGLYD
Project Manager to help launch start-up over summer. Needed ASAPSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Business InternshipBrand Iron
Sales & Business Management InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
Project Management Internship (Summer 2017) UK & AUSTRALIA APPLICANTS ONLYBookmark This
Posted: September 28 2016
Company Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Braathe Enterprises is based in Saratoga Springs, NY and was founded in 2005 by Robert Braathe. The small,yet effective office has 1-10 employees, but offers the ease of virtual internships for colleges all around the world to help tailor and customize the learning experience with real customers. This also helps keep up to date on new trends, specialties, and advancements in social media.
Our team at Braathe Enterprises will like to help you both improve and exceed on your skills with our flexible Project Management Internship. All interns at Braathe Enterprises are valued. We will also provide you with a mentor to assist you through your learning experience.
Winter 2016 (starting December to January) or Spring 2017 (flexible)
• Contribute to integrated marketing communications campaigns for small businesses and nonprofit organizations
• Demonstrate your leadership skills by leading a team of interns from project conception to delivery
• Conduct market research, draft a strategic plan, and serve as an assistant liaison between the client and intern team
• Perform administrative duties, such as: preparing project documentation, and scheduling client meetings
• Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong leadership skills
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
• Minimum GPA of 2.5
• Ability to work efficiently on a team and independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Willing to provide 7-10 hours a week towards internship projects/opportunities
• Self-starter who is able to work in a virtual environment
• College students using the internship for credit hours must be at least of
• Willing to provide up to 2 references while going through the interview process. We require candidates to provide a professional and personal reference to review qualifications for the position.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Leadership Management
• Market Research
• Scheduling Management
• Organization & prioritization skills
• Microsoft Office Applications
• Prioritize tasks in short periods of time
• Attention To Detail