Business Development / Sales InternSeven-Labs, LLC
Environmental Business Plan for an Ecovillage in the Hudson Valley (North of NYC)More Gardens! Fund
International business development internship ChinaPanda Army
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Subzero - My Appliance Service RepairSubzero - My Appliance Service Repair
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing Internship - 2017Royal Solutions
Project ManagerBookmark This
The Foundation Builders Innerprise LLC
Posted: June 02 2016
Company Location: Prairie View, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking to have a motivating and challenging opportunity to expand your networking, team building, and analytical problem solving abilities? The Foundation Builders LLC is looking for individuals to create, coordinate, oversee, and finalize projects and one who is comfortable in meeting deadlines. As a Project Manager, you must possess the ability to lead and adapt
to changing deadlines and communicate, negotiate, and make key responsible decisions.
This position is perfect for anyone who has a passion for being in charge of planning and executing projects that are customer & business-focused. This exceptional internship will build the resource and project management skills valued globally in management positions.
THIS IS NOT A CONSTRUCTION OR TECHNOLOGY Company.. this is a non-profit/for profit organization that services the community and youth: www.TackleUrDreams.com
Responsibilities• Manage project development from conception until completion.
• Define project goals that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
and team members.
• Be able to provide full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and senior management
in a timely and clear method.
• Maintain communications with project stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Be able to draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes,
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members, senior management,
• Plan and schedule realistic project timelines.
• Track projects.
• Interested in business administration/management, entrepreneurship, sales, project
management, marketing, or media/public relations.
• Work can be completed remotely from anywhere, we will have digital/
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients or team members.