Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
PROJECT MANAGERS & RESEARCH ASSISTANT INTERNS NEEDEDBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is seeking Interns to support organization's need for Project Management/Research/Administrative assistance with business activities.
We assist Clients in identifying contract opportunities that they can fulfill. The work is done remotely with meetings (virtual) held Mondays & Fri.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
* Receive assigned projects
* Read documents to understand requirements
* Manage Project: obtain needed documents from Client
* Set timelines for workload, meet deadlines
* Interface with Client via email
* Use of spreadsheets to document timelines, goals
* Identify contract opportunities
* Use of spreadsheets to track assignments, capture details of findings
RequirementsRequirements include but are not limited to:
* Must have excellent knowledge & use of Excel/spreadsheets; computer skills; Very strong written/verbal communication needed.
* Must possess a sense of urgency, understand & deliver on deadlines, be sensitive to due dates
* A quick learner
* Be exceptional in reading, understanding details
* Motivated to learn something new, different in business