Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Administrative Assistance/inter paidOutsource Tel
Sales Associate/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeExclusive Marketing
PROJECT MANAGERS & RESEARCH ASSISTANT INTERNS NEEDEDBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is seeking Interns to support organization's need for Project Management/Research/Administrative assistance with business activities.
We assist Clients in identifying contract opportunities that they can fulfill. The work is done remotely with meetings (virtual) held Mondays & Fri.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
* Receive assigned projects
* Read documents to understand requirements
* Manage Project: obtain needed documents from Client
* Set timelines for workload, meet deadlines
* Interface with Client via email
* Use of spreadsheets to document timelines, goals
* Identify contract opportunities
* Use of spreadsheets to track assignments, capture details of findings
RequirementsRequirements include but are not limited to:
* Must have excellent knowledge & use of Excel/spreadsheets; computer skills; Very strong written/verbal communication needed.
* Must possess a sense of urgency, understand & deliver on deadlines, be sensitive to due dates
* A quick learner
* Be exceptional in reading, understanding details
* Motivated to learn something new, different in business