- Internships /
- Business /
- METRO ATLANTA INTERNS NEEDED: MULTIPLE INTERN POSITIONS (Events, Websites, Research, etc.)
Office Internnational geographic
Business Analystnational geographic
Business AnalystFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Internship - Private Equity Analyst InternPrevoyant Capital
(last week to apply) Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
(LAST WEEK TO APPLY) Marketing, Sales, & ManagementCollege Works
Intern needed for small pet sitting businessPet and Home Care
Experiential Marketing InternMRA
METRO ATLANTA INTERNS NEEDED: MULTIPLE INTERN POSITIONS (Events, Websites, Research, etc.)Bookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Posted: September 15 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. is an organization focused on educating women owned companies and others on how to become Suppliers/Vendors for Corporations, Govt agencies and Educational Institutes.
We are in need of several Interns for various projects i.e. Project Managers/Research Assistants (PM), Content Mgm . Events Coordinator, etc. who will support us in research, documentation, gathering of information, etc. We prefer those with backgrounds that match our needs. While the work can be done remotely, we prefer Interns that are in Metro Atlanta area as we intend to have face to face meetings.
ResponsibilitiesThe PMs and Research Assistants will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Assisting our Consulting Team with contracts and all things pertaining to contracts, i.e. research, data gathering,
document reviews, etc.
* Other positions will be more administrative, i.e. Events, Photography, Marketing, Networking, etc.
* Own laptop in great condition-95% of the work is on the computer
* Excellent people skills, must be Professional at all times
* Excellent communication skills: Verbal & written, poor Grammar will not be acceptable.
* Ability to read, understand; Must be ATTENTIVE TO DETAILS
* Professional dress attire for meetings
* Coachable personality
* Great computer skills, especially EXCEL, GOOGLE DOCS
SkillsRequired - Highly detail oriented, Accurate Data Entry, Keen Listener, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Client Counseling, Research Administration, Social Work, B2B Sales