INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Property & Casualty Insurance InternBookmark This
1052 Gardner Road
Posted: May 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal World. Real Work. Triest Agency's Internship program offers real-world, hands-on experience in the business of property & casualty insurance. We have just the right balance of training, mentoring and development you need to succeed. This internship program is geared towards a recent graduate or a senior who is interested in learning more about the property & casualty field. Permanent positions are available.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Managing insurance policies for existing clients.
-Pursuing a South Carolina property & casualty insurance license
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Business, Organized Multi-tasker, Sales and Marketing, Customer Driven, Self Motivated, Customer Contact
Preferred - Psychology, Property & Casualty Insurance, Organized Multi-tasker, Outstanding Customer Service, Customer Driven, Exceptionally well organized, Computer Applications, Consumer Finance