Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Property & Casualty Insurance InternBookmark This
1052 Gardner Road
Posted: May 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal World. Real Work. Triest Agency's Internship program offers real-world, hands-on experience in the business of property & casualty insurance. We have just the right balance of training, mentoring and development you need to succeed. This internship program is geared towards a recent graduate or a senior who is interested in learning more about the property & casualty field. Permanent positions are available.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Managing insurance policies for existing clients.
-Pursuing a South Carolina property & casualty insurance license
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Customer Contact, Sales and Marketing, Business, Customer Driven, Self Motivated, Organized Multi-tasker
Preferred - Customer Driven, Outstanding Customer Service, Computer Applications, Property & Casualty Insurance, Consumer Finance, Psychology, Exceptionally well organized, Organized Multi-tasker