Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: July 07 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Look Beyond Success" and "Nathalie!" is a boutique consultancy that help primarely women entrepreneurs (and a few open minded men) to grow their businesses, and accelerate their success, using our business coaching programs, as well as self development training.
We believe Entrepreneurs are the most important factors of a growing economy, and when they thrive then it helps the entire country to thrive.
So, help us so we can assist entrepreneurs, so they can have a bigger success, and make a stronger economy where everybody is happy.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Create Press Release campaigns online and to magazines to launch self-development products and membership site
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date media contacts
- Use HARO
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.