Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMolina Gujral Agency
Intern for ExecutiveTalentCube
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Black Mom Entrepreneurs
Posted: August 01 2015
Company Location: Aurora, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Mom Entrepreneurs is an entrepreneurial based organization that is established to help business grow and offer networking opportunities. We provide coaching, consulting, training and resources online and in selective states.
We are an online community that has now transitioned into a membership based company with physical locations all over the world.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.