Marketing InternEverest Home Health Inc
Spring/Summer Hands On InternshipUnited EVENTures
Business Development Internship For Biopharma Tech CompanyScientist.com
Sharecare Corporate Partnership InternSharecare
Business AnalystFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Internship - Private Equity Analyst InternPrevoyant Capital
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Myra Howard, State Farm Agent
Posted: March 25 2015
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an Insurance Agency in Richmond, VA looking to build a dynamic team to help cultivate relationships within the community, as well as further grow and develop. We are looking to work with strong team players who seek the opportunity to utlize their skills to the fullest potential in various areas of business development. Join a winning team, and let's grow together
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Exceptional People Skills, Enjoy Working with People, Commitment to Customer Service, Build Strong Teams, Building Customer Relations
Preferred - Building Customer Loyalty, Build Strong Relationships, Attraction Marketing