Administrative Assistance/inter paidOutsource Tel
Sales Associate/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeExclusive Marketing
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1204 Chestnut Street
Posted: June 08 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCanCore Concepts is a Licensing and Consulting company in the Legal Marijuana Industry. We own the IP and formulas for Keef Cola, voted #1 edible by High Times and winner of the 2015 Cannabis Cup. Although the company is from Colorado, two of the executives live in Pennsylvania and your internship will either be in Center City or Huntingdon Valley. Internships are also available in Colorado.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.