Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Public Relations RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: December 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBest Business Coach is looking for a PR Rep, who is familiar with online public relation activities.
This position is virtual and we will only hire people who can work 9am - 5pm Eastern Standard Time Zone, Canada.
You can work from your home, office, college, anywhere you want, but you have to work fixed hours every day for this job.
P.S. Kindly provide your contact number in your application when you apply.
Responsibilities- This person will search for Business and Marketing Podcasts, radio shows, tv shows, etc... Then contact them to setup interviews with them and the company's CEO.
- They will be contacting social media people as well as major media contacts in the industry via telephone plus email then setting appointments or booking interviews for the CEO
- Managing and publishing company's podcast on different Podcast directories
Best Business Podcast
Requirements- Must be able to give some examples of previous online public relational activities
- Knowledge of Online Podcasts
- Good written communication skills
- Perfect English
- Knowledge of social media websites for online marketing would be a plus point!
- Comfortable talking on the phone
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills, Google Drive, Google Docs, Good communication skills, Email Etiquette
Preferred - Podcasting