Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business InternshipThe Mansion on O Street
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Purchase AssistantBookmark This
22-30 119th St
College Point, NY
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptioniBenzer is a fast growing electronics retailer locates in College Point, Queens and mainly sells computer accessories. We are a top rated Amazon seller and sell thousands of items each month on Amazon and eBay. We are looking for a par time or full time Purchase Assistant Intern to join our dynamic growing team.
Please email resume to info@ibenzer.
Responsibilities• Assist to develop a purchasing strategy to ensure the company receives the best value for dollars spent on products and services.
• Provide administrative support to the purchase and operation teams as necessary.
• Accurately reconciling product information between Purchase Order and Shipment.
• Analyze product inventory performance and Assist to Build purchase orders.
• Monitor catalogue compliance and resolve instances where inventory was mapped incorrectly.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
• Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Attention to detail is a must and experienced on design in the e-commerce space is a plus.