Office Internnational geographic
Business Analystnational geographic
Business AnalystFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Internship - Private Equity Analyst InternPrevoyant Capital
(last week to apply) Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
(LAST WEEK TO APPLY) Marketing, Sales, & ManagementCollege Works
Intern needed for small pet sitting businessPet and Home Care
Experiential Marketing InternMRA
Purchase AssistantBookmark This
22-30 119th St
College Point, NY
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptioniBenzer is a fast growing electronics retailer locates in College Point, Queens and mainly sells computer accessories. We are a top rated Amazon seller and sell thousands of items each month on Amazon and eBay. We are looking for a par time or full time Purchase Assistant Intern to join our dynamic growing team.
Please email resume to info@ibenzer.
Responsibilities• Assist to develop a purchasing strategy to ensure the company receives the best value for dollars spent on products and services.
• Provide administrative support to the purchase and operation teams as necessary.
• Accurately reconciling product information between Purchase Order and Shipment.
• Analyze product inventory performance and Assist to Build purchase orders.
• Monitor catalogue compliance and resolve instances where inventory was mapped incorrectly.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
• Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Attention to detail is a must and experienced on design in the e-commerce space is a plus.