- Internships /
- Business /
- QUICKLY GROWING BUSINESS! Possible Full Time Job after College. Business Development / Sales Intern
Paid Business Development Interngoabroadchina
Paid Global AmbassadorOnward LLC.
Art Dealer InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternEC Consulting Inc.
Office AssistantMaggard Memorials
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Data Entry Intern Needed!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
QUICKLY GROWING BUSINESS! Possible Full Time Job after College. Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
New England Trade Show, LLC
Posted: August 31 2015
Company Location: East Sudbury, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlay an integral role in a Quickly growing Advertising/Marketing business! We are hiring for SEVERAL internship positions, because there are way too many incoming leads and opportunities to handle (hence the many Qualifications listed). Training is provided - but you must have a POSITIVE attitude. If internships are successful, there are several opportunities for Part-time and Full-time work, after Graduation! COMMISSIONS PAID, with BONUSES available based on performance! Must have a POSITIVE And flexible attitude. All interns must be willing to sign a Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure agreement BEFORE receiving confidential business info and/or accepting internship position.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education (Sales/Marketing)
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Account Management, Outlook, Cold Calling, Advertising Sales, Internet, Business, B2B Marketing, Microsoft PowerPoint, Email, Answering Phones, Internal & External Communications, LinkedIn, Cold Calling Experience, Commercial Finance, Website Building, A/R collections, Website Creation, B2B Marketing Strategy, Online Social Networking, Building Business Relationships, B2B Sales, Corporate Website Management, Account Executives, Google Website Optimizer, Email Archiving, Google, Business Growth, B2B2C, Business Growth Strategies, Building New Business, Account Sales Strategies, Email Campaigning, Internet Leads, Data Import/export
Preferred - Facebook, Internet, Facebook Marketing, Facebook Fan Page Creation, Facebook Fan Page Strategies