Operations Support InternTekMasters, LLC
Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Receptionist/Office AssistantBookmark This
Dorm Company Corporation
Posted: July 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDormCo is the leading retailer for college dorm essentials! We are known as "The College Dorm Supplies Superstore." When shopping for college stuff, dorm bedding, or any accessories for your dorm room in general, you can be sure that DormCo won’t let you down. All of our dorm products are designed for college dorms and everything you see in our online college store was personally selected by people who know what college students need for comfortable and enjoyable dorm life.
ResponsibilitiesManage the reception area by greeting visitors at the door, accompanying them to meeting rooms as needed, and keeping them comfortable while waiting (offer coffee/tea, restroom access, etc.)
- Organize new hire interviews and paper work
- Orientation of new hires
- Coordinate any office/maintenance requests
- Organize and coordinate lunches for the team and meetings
- Order all office & kitchen supplies
- Ship and receive/disburse daily packages
- 1 year + office reception/admin experience
- Motivated and proactive attitude
- Ability to think ahead and assess possible needs
- Positive team player with upbeat personality
- Ability to multitask well
- Ability to problem solve
- Social media knowledge
- Strong knowledge of general Microsoft Office programs
- Strong Military men and woman are also needed for this job also.