Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Recruiting Industry Unpaid Internship (New York City)Bookmark This
Women's Lean In Group
110 East 25th Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a start-upper and a team player? Are you a relentless optimist and passionate about working with a driven, dedicated and generous entrepreneur? Do you thrive in an innovative environment, eagerly accept challenges and find joy in not knowing what’s around the corner? We want to meet you!
WLG Is currently seeking two to three enthusiastic interns and volunteers who can work full-time one to two days per week between June and September 2016. Our interns are instrumental players on the front-line team behind WLG — not to mention the inspiring collaborators in the future innovation and growth of the company.
We seek candidates who are passionate about diversity initiatives in the workplace, making an impact in the culture at large, and being part of a solid team. You crave jumping into assignments, learning new skills and can tackle projects independently with minimal direction while upholding professionalism and confidentiality at all times. You will get to work alongside the founder/CEO of a start-up and other interns in a high-profile environment on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is energetic, works well under pressure, is attentive to detail, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, is organized and has the ability to multitask. You will be involved in all aspects of the business and must be eager to learn as well as have an appetite for maintaining databases, conducting research and building relationships.
We value all of our interns and we go the extra mile to make sure you receive an invaluable learning experience that fits your career goals and also gives you access to leading industry contacts.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How a start-up recruiting company began and is growing to find its target audience
• How to manage aspects of office/production duties
• Relationship building with our growing candidate pool
• How to track social media trends and competitor analysis in the industry, software apps for recruiting, and
reporting results and presenting new ideas to our leadership team
• How to conduct research and business development and maintain data bases and files
• Plenty of additional opportunities and related projects
RequirementsWHAT WE REQUIRE:
• Must be a matriculated student or a professional looking for experience with a start-up
• Cover letter; competitive role; hiring top 2 to 3 candidates
• Background in business, marketing, communications, human resources, psychology, finance or other
• Passion for diversity initiatives in the workplace
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs, and Power Point
• Familiarity with Asana, Keynote and drafting pitch books; social networking knowledge (Twitter) a plus,
but not required
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Creative and flexible character
• Reviewing companies for potential business and talent acquisition
• Coordinating and producing a large scale event(s) with influencers and VCs
• Drafting emails and other correspondence (role can evolve given your strengths and interests)
• Attending meetings and industry events
• Willing to take on day-to-day office duties
• Hours are flexible given your schedule, but expect to meet 1 to 2 days per week