Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Recruiting/ Sales InternBookmark This
The Lambright Group LLC
3295 River exchange
Posted: February 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTLG Human Capital Solutions
Headquatered in Metro Atlanta, The Lambright Group provides global access to professionals from exceptionally diverse disciplines and industries. Our company operates with exceptional speed to support and close the recruitment or staffing process. Offering three components, we are able to design a cost-effective and strategic relationship that services your intricate business needs. As an executive search firm we provide Managed Services, Sourcing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
At The Lambright Group, our mission is to solve our client’s business challenges through strategic human capital solutions.
With commitment to our clients, candidates and firm; The Lambright Group delivers talent and other professional solutions to a variety of industries. We offer high-quality and cost-effective services to our clients.
The Lambright Group strives to achieve our clients’ goals, while building a culture and environment that fosters and retains excellence.
Responsibilities- Assist the team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
-Send and follow up on emails to prospective clients
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
-Review and update sales lists to ensure contacts are current
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Sales and or Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette and not afraid to call