Internship in CHINA C141 - International Business Assistant Intern(not virtual)MTA Network
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Research Assistant / Growth HackerBookmark This
16236 San Dieguito Road, Suite 108
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Posted: May 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description33voices brings together the world’s most influential thinkers to empower entrepreneurs to build industry changing companies. After coaching entrepreneurs for over 25 years, we've discovered that often times, the tipping point between merely surviving and building a thriving business, is perhaps a new relationship, a new perspective on an existing challenge, or simply just a bit of inspiration. In short, we're convinced that access to an inspired community is what leads to exponential growth.
We dissect the ingredients of successful outliers through our 750 (and counting) interviews on the subjects of Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Marketing, Innovation, Startups & Life. Then, we repurpose all our content through globally distributed books, videos, blogs, slide decks, live events and more. To assist with advancing our mission, our Research Assistant position will play a vital role in helping us to gather and organize information, analytics, and progressive ideas.
Responsibilities* Identify emerging trends in the technology and overall startup community
* Identify potential partnerships and domestic/international sponsorships
* Identify disruptive, successful startups that you predict will impact the world
* Perform admin roles of our website for profile creation (no programming knowledge required)
* SEO and Key Word discovery
* Build relationships with media distribution outlets and PR firms
Requirements* No software or hardware required, we'll provide everything for you
* Advanced critical thinking capabilities
* A keen sense of trends - both online and offline
* An interest in startups
* An interest in growth and personal development
* Must work from our office in Rancho Santa Fe at least 2 days a week.