Business Development / Sales InternThe Glam Parlor Salon & Day Spa, The Glam Academy AZ
Business Development Intern Fall 2016National Sleep Foundation
AFLAC Sales & MarketingAFLAC
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
looking for intern (bilingual)integrity solar
Tired of same old office job?The Great Awakening
Graduating Soon? Management Training Program - Fully PaidGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Rock Star InternshipsBookmark This
42-48 Norfolk Street
Posted: March 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an expanding holding company comprised of businesses in real estate, hospitality, investment fund, business services and a Not For Profit focused on Entrepreneurship. This is a very unique opportunity to work hand in hand with successful serial entrepreneurs and to build your professional network.
We love working with young, hard working, driven people who are looking to learn and be exposed to an entrepreneurial work environment.
The intern will be:
- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Review and summarize submitted business plans
- Help keep busy executive up-to-date with daily business proceedings
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Able to commit at least 20 hours during the week
- At least 2 month internship with he possibility of a longer paid internship and possibly a full time opportunity.
- Able to commute to Newark near NJIT.
Please submit a cover letter and resume. We’re hiring immediately