Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Swiss Watch Company - Buss MGMT, Strategic Marketing, Event Coord, a FUN 360° experienceChronspire
SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Sales Customer Service Operations RepresentativeBookmark This
3061 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe primary role of the Customer Service Operations Representative (CSR) is to support the Customer Team in Forecast to Cash (F2C) Activities. This includes deal consultation, forecast support, formal quote generation, order management, customer interface, audit compliance, legal contracts, and revenue recognition with a focus on new product ramp implementation.
ResponsibilitiesDeal Consultation to the Customer Team:
• Providing order booking solutions for complex deals.
• Participate in revenue meetings throughout quarter to provide consultation on resolving issues and closing deals timely for revenue.
• Coordinate with various business partners like Customer Team (CT), Finance, Factory Order Management (FOM) and Legal Team on the execution of the deal for the customer.
• Timely escalation of any potential topics with the respective business partners to resolve issues.
• Assist CT in keeping forecast details and deal status accurate and up to date in CRM.
• Ensure that all quoted deals are entered in CRM.
Formal Quote Generation:
• Real-time preparation of formal quotes requested by CT and/or Customer directly.
• Assist Customer Team with obtaining necessary approvals for special deals/pricing, etc. and provide Gross Margin Analysis when required.
• Direct interface with customer to ensure PO is clean and meets order acceptance requirements/manage any change orders.
• Work with (FOM) and other functions to manage order to ship on time per customer requests and to ensure smooth customs clearance/delivery.
• Generate invoice (system, manual, web).
• Upload all required documents in e-file.
• Partner closely with collections team to ensure accurate invoicing and timely collections. First point of escalation for collections issues. Interface with customer to help resolve any issues.
• Prepare weekly/ monthly order booking and forecasting reports to management.
• Provide guidance concerning acceptance/delivery/payment terms as they relate to revenue recognition and cash collection at quote/order booking, provide negotiation leverage to field in deals and contract renewals.
• Provide assistance with renewals and signatures on VPA, ELA's, etc.
SADM Representation/Customer Interface:
• Reporting support to the Customer Team and Point of contact for Escalation Process on time critical request.
• Direct contact with customers to provide customer service assistant with quotes/orders/deliveries/issues.
• Single Point of contact for customer team to help resolve any issues or assist with customer needs/inquiries.
• Interface with Finance to assure appropriate revenue and accounting of special deals is managed appropriately.
• Participate in ad hoc projects/assignment to improve operation efficiency of the company.
RequirementsBachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Living in the San Francisco Bay Area