Business DevelopmentRenew Packaging LLC
Business Development / Sales InternRhumb Line Business Logistics
Work with Veteran-Owned Startups While Learning How to Be An EntrepreneurBunker Labs DC
Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Sales Account Representative InternshipBookmark This
9017 Red Branch rd
Posted: January 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAflac, a Fortune 500 company is a world leader in corporate benefit packages, and is seeking an Account Executive to manage commercial accounts in the Baltimore/Washington area.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional business environment. Extensive management opportunities are available. If you are new in the field, we will provide the best training in the industry. If you are experienced in business management and marketing, we will give you the support to ensure your success.
Aflac has earned such honors in 2015 as:
- Included in Fortune magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for 17 consecutive years, as well as one of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millenials
- Rank No. 1 overall for life and health insurance for the second consecutive year by Fortune magazine
- Forbes magazine's annual list of America's 400 Best Big Companies for nine years
- Fortune magazine's list of America's Most Admired Companies for 14 consecutive years
- Ethisphere magazine’s list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the ninth consecutive year
- Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the eighth consecutive year in 2014.
- Training Magazine listed Aflac as one of the Top 125 Companies with Outstanding Workforce Development Programs for 11 years.
FACTS ABOUT AFLAC:
* Founded in 1955
* Recently achieved 96% national brand-name recognition
* Has over $115 billion in total assets
* Insures more than 50 million people worldwide
* Insures more than 400,000 payroll accounts
Our position includes:
* The most competitive compensation plan in the industry.
* A stock bonus plan.
* A residual income for life.
* Management opportunities.
* Achievable Incentives including 4 all-inclusive trips per year!
* Classroom education and field training.
* A Non-captive contract.